- Local Nepali grown and harvested 100% stinging nettle
- Undyed and organic
- Hand knitted
- Lightweight and fast to dry
- Slightly textured feel, a light exfoliator
- Each piece has a unique colour due to the undyed nature of the fibre
- Measuring approx 20 cm x 20 cm
Our stinging nettle wash cloths (flannels) are a perfect size to use as a face or body cloth, and are slightly textured giving a gentle exfoliation as well. They come with a ready to hang loop for drying.
Our hemp and nettle homewares range are all hand crafted in small villages within Nepal, and are made using 100% local Nepalese hemp and stinging nettle.
Ethical trade benefits the entire community through the empowerment of cottage industry artisans ❤