Cashmere + Wool Scarf
- A blend of cashmere and sheep wool fabric
- Ethically crafted in Nepal
- Super soft texture
- Herringbone pattern
- Frayed edging
- Coloured using low impact dyes
- Very warm with no excessive bulk
- Crafted by visual and hearing impaired men and women in Nepal
- Measuring approx 40 cm width by approx 200 cm length
Our super warm cashmere / wool blended scarves are the perfect Winter accessory - streamlined and stylish, yet not itchy or bulky.
Cashmere is a luxury fibre spun from the down (not wool) of Himalayan mountain goats. These animals live in intense cold during the Winter and grow an extra fine layer of soft fluffy down to keep warm. This down is then shed as the temperature starts to warm in Spring, allowing locals to collect, spin and sell the fibre to our producers.
Read more about how our Surya Cashmere supports the visual and hearing impaired in Nepal >