The Tibetan people have used aids to enhance their spiritual and meditative practices for hundreds of years. We offer a selection of contemporary pieces that are practical and functional as well as beautiful;
- Tibetan Prayer Flags or Chakra Prayer Flags: as the flags unravel, prayers and mantras will be blown by the wind to spread compassion
- Chakra Singing Bowls: they create a range of sounds to restore the normal vibratory frequencies of out-of-harmony parts of the mind, body and soul
- Meditation Cushions: designed to rest the edge of the backside on to be able to sit longer during meditation
- Yoga Wear: organic cotton singlet tops and leggings
- Small Brass Figurines: acting as mini stupas that are carried as amulets capable of warding off 'strong magic'
- Bodhi Bead Necklaces and Bracelets: used to count the number of times a mantra has been repeated in meditation