Rudraksha Seed Bracelet
-3 in stock
- Ethically handcrafted in Nepal
- Featuring seeds from the Rudraksha tree
- Used while chanting or meditating to count the number of times a mantra has been repeated
- Featuring a red tassel
- Superior materials to ensure years of wear
- Elastic bracelet
- Seeds are 10 mm diameter, 22 in total
- Measuring approx 22 cm total length
Our Tibetan rudraksha seed beaded bracelets are used to count the repetitions of a mantra by moving your fingers along the string as you complete one. The slip on style ensures they are easy to wear, and look lovely with the traditional red Tibetan monk colour tassel.
Rudraksha seeds are associated with the Hindu deity Shiva and are commonly worn for protection and for chanting mantras in Tibet and Nepal.
Ethical trade benefits the entire community through the empowerment of cottage industry artisans ❤