Recycled Trash Centrepiece
- Ethically crafted in Nepal
- Hand stitched and woven together
- Created from gathered plastic trash - 'from trash to treasure'
- Very sturdy
- Each piece is unique in colour due to the colours of the materials
- Measuring approx 40 cm diameter
Our recycled rubbish centrepieces are an amazing exercise in repurposing waste, in this case the plastic rubbish that adorns the streets of Nepal. The discarded chip and biscuit packets are collected, washed and dried and then hand woven to create beautiful homeware items.
Ethical trade benefits the entire community through the empowerment of cottage industry artisans ❤