Natural Dye Hemp Throw - TumericRegular price $69.95
- 80% hemp, 20% cotton fabric
- Handwoven in a small Nepali village
- Naturally dyed using tumeric
- Each piece is unique and will have varying stripe patterns
- Use as a throw, beach towel, sarong, shawl, scarf
- Handmade in a small village - this product supports rural women creating their own business
- Measuring approx 180 cm x 70 cm
The lush texture of our hemp and cotton throws means they are a true delight to wear and the nature of the fibres ensures that you can wear them in all seasons.
Our 'tumeric' hemp throw is hand dyed using the 'shibori' method of pattern technique. This craft involves folding, twisting or bunching the cloth to achieve unique patterns and prints. Each piece is unique and has a slightly different stripe pattern.
Read more about Shanti, our natural dye expert >
Ethical trade benefits the entire community through the empowerment of cottage industry artisans ❤