Natural Dye Hemp Throw - Indigo Dip Dye
- 80% hemp, 20% cotton fabric
- Handwoven in a small Nepali village
- Naturally dyed using indigo root
- Dyed with 'dip dye' method
- Use as a throw, beach towel, sarong, shawl, scarf
- Handmade in a small village - this product supports rural women creating their own business
- Measuring approx 180 cm x 70 cm
The lush texture of our hemp and cotton throws means they are a true delight to wear and the nature of the fibres ensures that you can wear them in all seasons.
Our 'indigo' hemp throw is hand dyed using the 'dip dye' method of pattern technique. This craft allows for layered intensity of colour, creating a three toned piece.
Ethical trade benefits the entire community through the empowerment of cottage industry artisans ❤