Hanging Copper Incense BurnerRegular price $59.95
- Ethically crafted in Nepal
- Copper material
- Decorated with eight auspicious Tibetan symbols
- Designed to be used with 'cone' style incense
- Complete with metal hanging lead with hook
- Measuring approx 10 cm diameter, and 12 cm height
Our eight auspicious symbol incense burner is a beautiful addition to any garden or home. Comes ready to hang with a sturdy metal lead and single hook, but can also be rested on a table or flat surface as it has tiny 'legs' on the base as well.
Our copper hanging incense burner is designed to be used with cone style incense, and the smoke easily floats away through the holes in the top of the piece. It is made of two pieces (top and bottom) that easily come apart to add more incense or for cleaning.
Ethical trade benefits the entire community through the empowerment of cottage industry artisans ❤