Cashmere Throw - Caramel
-3 in stock
- Super soft cashmere and cotton blend
- Lightweight - perfect for Summer evenings or Winter days
- Entirely handmade product
- Crafted by visually and hearing impaired men and women in Nepal
- Can be worn as a throw / shawl or scarf
- Perfect for travelling
- Lush cashmere fibre (50%) and light cotton (50%)
- Measuring 180cm x 90cm
Our stunning cashmere throws are perfect for those mild days and even cooler nights. They are large enough to be worn comfortably as a shawl, and compact enough to be worn as a scarf.
Cashmere fibre is the down (not wool) of the Himalayan Mountain goat, meaning it is extremely warm yet not bulky. There is no itch with this product as it is not a wool fibre.
Our cashmere throws have all been produced on a hand loom in Nepal by visual and hearing impaired men and women.
CARE: Handwash in cold water only. Dry flat in the shade
Ethical trade benefits the entire community through the empowerment of cottage industry artisans ❤