Five Tassel Necklaces
Free shipping over $120 in AUS
- 100% Handmade product
- Cotton Pompom Necklace
- Featuring 5 cotton tassels
- Two toned
- Superior stitching/securing to ensure years of wear
- Fair Trade product - made in Nepal by a collective of home based women
- Measuring approx 40 cm total length
Our Fair Trade cotton pompom necklaces bring that 'pop' of colour to any outfit. Look great and feel great knowing all our pompom jewellery has been handmade in Nepal by mothers, sisters, daughters and wives working from the family home being paid a fair wage.
Ethical trade benefits the entire community through the empowerment of cottage industry producers ❤
We process all orders between 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday. Your order will be dispatched within 2 business days of payment being received. Your shipping charges will be calculated at time of checkout and will be viewed by you prior to payment. All orders are provided a tracking number.
All items are sent via Australia Post with tracking ID number. Express Post options are available at checkout.
Please refer to the Australia Post Delivery Speeds page to estimate the time for your order to reach you. We post all items from postcode 2540.
Costs within Australia
FREE standard shipping on all orders over $120.00
Orders under $120 shipping is $7.95 (express $9.99)
Orders between $120 - $200 shipping is FREE (express $12.50)
Orders between $200 - $300 shipping is FREE (express $15.50)
Orders over $300.00 shipping is FREE (express $17.50)
Costs to New Zealand
All items are sent via Australia Post with tracking ID number. Please let us know if you would like your parcel insured (at extra cost to you).
Orders $100.00 and under - $11.95
Orders between $100.01 - $200.00 - $15.95
Orders above $200.01 - $24.95
Europe, UK, North America
Postage will be calculated at checkout and visible to you PRIOR to payment. Shipping costs start at AU $17.95 depending on country.
All international orders will be charged according to country and total price of order. If actual shipping is vastly different to the shipping quoted and paid, the difference will be payable by the purchaser via a Paypal invoice or all monies will be refunded in full if the difference is not acceptable to the purchaser. If you believe the shipping rate quote is not correct please email us prior to purchase.
Please note: All international customers are responsible for any customs, duty or tax invoices on collection within their own country. For further info please contact your local Postal or Customs Office.
Please contact us after placing your order if you believe your postage charge is incorrect and would like a review.
We offer a simple love it or return it guarantee on all full priced items within 30 days of your order being placed. If for whatever reason you don't LOVE it, just send it back to us for a refund, store credit or exchange. Please contact us first.
Make your mama proud! Please send your items back to us carefully folded and with all buttons done up again, the way you received your piece. Please do not just 'shove' the item into a bag, as it will be returned to us severely creased. We are a small business and if your item needs ironing or other attention to be able to resell it, we will charge a $10.00 fee (taken from your refund or credit voucher). This takes up our precious time, and we have no problem charging this fee from now on.
* We offer credit notes only on sale items. Items tagged 'Final Sale' cannot be returned unless faulty.
Full Priced Items
- If your piece is faulty, we will either replace it asap or offer a refund (your choice). We will pay all postage.
- If your garment does not fit you we will replace or refund, however we ask that you pay the postage. Item must be returned within 30 days of placing the order, and in original condition, or a $10 fee will be applied.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post or affiliated International postal agencies losing or delaying parcels, or theft or damage. All items are sent with tracking ID, but please advise us if you wish to have your parcel insured. This will be at extra cost to you.
- We are not responsible for incorrect address advice. If your parcel is returned to us you will need to pay postage again.
- If the colour of your item is different to what you thought it would be, an exchange is possible however we ask that you pay postage. We are not responsible for variances in computer screens or perception. Even though some colours may have the same colour label (name), they may be slightly different shades of the colour.
- Worn or damaged items will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any exchange/return must be completed within 30 days of placing the order.
- If, on the rare occasion that your item is out of stock, you will be offered an alternative, refund or raincheck.
- If you send an item back to us, and the returned item is severely creased or otherwise needing attention to be able to resell, we charge a $10.00 fee.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on sale items, only store credit vouchers (unless the item is faulty). * Faulty does not include perceived colour differences, or sizing issues.
Final Sale Items
- We do not offer any returns on items marked 'Final Sale' unless the item is faulty. (* Faulty does not include perceived colour differences, or sizing issues.)
Purchased an item from a Stockist?
- If you purchased an item from one of our lovely stockists and you'd like a refund or exchange, you will need to go back to them directly with your inquiry. We at Surya cannot process any refunds or exchanges with items that were not purchased directly through our website.
Purchased an item from our market stall?
- If you purchased an item/s from any of our market or festival stalls, you will need to go back to the stall for an exchange, and contact us about this within 1 week of purchase. We do not offer refunds for items purchased from our event stalls. Please contact us to find out where we will be next.
We are super proud to be 'real dirt bags' here at Surya! We made the swap to compostable packaging for all orders a few years ago. Read all about it here >
Still need more information? Please use the form below to email us (so that it lands in the inbox), or call us on +61 400 348 492.
If your inquiry is about shipping costs or delivery timeframes, please have a read of our Shipping Information page >
Shanti, our Natural Dye Expert
We've been working with Shanti for over 6 years now, and are in awe of her natural dying techniques and abilities. Shanti and her team hand dye our hemp scarves, shawls and selected clothing pieces using plant based dyes from the Earth in their small village.
We are proud to support and promote Shanti's small, family based business of natural dying.
Felt Pooches Helping Street Pooches
We support a number of different charities in Nepal, but the one closest to our hearts is Street Dog Care in Kathmandu. This beautiful NGO offers a wide range of care for those in the city that have no one looking out for them - our homeless four legged friends.
We have teamed up with Andrea and the team to help eradicate the insidious mange present in most street dogs. You can help by purchasing a felt 'Good Boi' puppy dog and we will donate $10 toward purchasing the medication to treat these beautiful pooches.
"This dress is phenomenal. The material is of quality, the colour is beautiful. It can easily be dressed up and down. I intended to wear this to a wedding but I'll also be wearing it day to day with a cute pair of sandals. This dress is fabulous for different seasons too."
"This is my dream item! I have one in both green and red and love them both! I have alternated between them every day since owning them. They’re such a nice fabric, and can cater for a range of sizes using the different buttons."
"Absolutely love it. It’s exactly what I hoped it would be the fabric is soft and even nicer after a wash. And the colour is lovely looks great with a white tee shirt."
"This shirt is so nice to wear - fits perfectly and is made from a good quality fabric. I am somewhere between 8-10, bought a S and couldn’t be happier. Love this - thank you!"
"I love the Calliope dress so much that I've since ordered one in the oatmeal as well. I just felt so comfortable while wearing it. Looks great with a long sleeve top underneath and some boots for winter but will also work in summer with sandals and a t-shirt underneath."
"I'm in love with these drop crotch pants - they'd been on my wishlist forever and I wish I'd just bought them sooner. The fabric is lovely - not too thin but not too bulky, love that they have a pocket and the sizing is perfect."
"These pants are the absolute bomb..... I am embarrassed to say I have four colour however given the amount I wear them, I guess I have justified it!! Adore them!"
"Oh my goodness , I now have 6 pairs of these pants. The more you wear them the softer they get. My biggest problem is deciding what colour to wear today. I love love love them."
"Love everything about these, great color, material, fit and really comfy. So glad I bought them. Love them."
"This is my third jumpsuit and I basically live in them now. Easy care, easy to wear. Love them."
"Mel. The beautiful poncho arrived yesterday and I am thrilled to bits. In fact it’s so beautiful I wish I could keep it for myself!!! I know my sister will love it and wear it proudly. Many thanks for getting it here so quickly."
"I love my new socks. They are the colour I expected and are so soft and comfy and I don’t slip on my tile floor."